Friday, October 10, 2008

Why am I doing this?

I hate to jump the gun, or sound egotistical, but I think this blog will make a splash. I think people will read it. I think it will passed around. Why? Because there is nothing like it. And you might ask yourself "why is she doing it?".

As people read this, they will probably accuse me of being a guy, or a lesbian. I'm neither. Nor am I on any kind of mission. I'm going to be SUPER secret about my identity, because I am going to post secrets I dont want anyone to know, maybe even some of my closest friends. Why? 

I am doing this for several reasons, I'll list them in no particular order. 

I'm a journalism student with a passion for psychology and sociology. Someday I will be paid to write about this stuff. I'm cutting my teeth here. I can practice and hone my craft, without fear of judgement or repraisal. I can type anything I want here, as if it were some secret diary that the world may see, but nobody will know the author. 

I want to help men. I want to help women. I hope men read this, so they can get a better understanding of what women want. You guys are absolutely clueless. And frankly, you can't be blamed because men often are tricked into believing what we say, rather than the truth. We fill your head with all kinds of useless propoganda to cover up the truth, and you need to know this. Reading and understanding what I write will likely help you in your dating career. 

Have you ever heard a woman say "All I really want is a nice guy" yet you are totally confused when they only date jerks? This is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Yes, we are definitely attracted to jerks, and I'll explain why. I'll crack that mystery for you. Ever wondered why she wont sleep with you after 4 dates, but she slept with her ex on the first? I'll help you there too. 

But don't think this is all about helping men. I want women to read this too. I want you to know YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! I know the thoughts and feelings I have are shared by women all over this country, and I dont want you to feel alone. You can come here and read my posts, and maybe it will rid you of some of the guilt you feel. You are not alone, and you are not the only one. STOP FEELING GUILTY!!. Embrace what we think and feel, and hide it as best you can. It's worked for centuries, why tamper with it? Remember ladies......

We have the upper hand. We have what they want. 

That is all for now. 

No comments: