Friday, October 10, 2008

So this is my first post....

I seriously have a lot to say here. I know I wont be able to nail it in one shot. 

I'm a girl. 
Doing an experiment. 
I'm real. 
You'll never read anything like this. 

I'm going to use this blog to express some of my most precious innermost thoughts. I've decided to be completely 100% honest in all of them. I am doing this anonymously and carefully. I will post EXACTLY what I think and feel on certain issues, and it may shock you. 

I will post what women REALLY think, at least what I really think, and my friends who I socialize with. I'll give you a hint: it's not what you think. Women say all kinds of things, and express opinions and beliefs that simply are not true. Behind the cloak is a different girl. Not all girls, but most. And I'm going to expose that inner girl. I'm going to talk about what we REALLY think about dating, marriage, and life in general. 

Some of it you may guess. Some of it you may say you know, but we deny it. I'll give you an example:

Yes, we really do prefer men with money. 90% of women feel this way, 1% will admit to you. 
Yes, we make ALL KINDS of exceptions on every rule we make if you're hot. We will tolerate you being poor if you're hot. We'll sleep with you on the first date if you're hot. We'll have sex with you without a condom if you're hot. These things are true. We wouldn't admit it at gunpoint, but it's true. 

I can't speak for all women, but I can speak for myself, and my friends. I have over 200 friends on my myspace page (Which I will NEVER post here) that are all friends I've met in person. I'm highly socialized. I have my finger on the pulse of women in their 20s. And I'm going to reveal it. 

Stay Tuned. 

No comments: